Monday, December 26, 2022

#89~ This is the way we wash our hands~ Featuring AFI and Llamaby


 It bedtime and mommy told me to go brush my teeth and wash my hands. I had gotten some nice smelling soap for Christmas. I like the smell of it. I remember when we went to the one store that mommy always gets her lotions from that they had soap. So while we were there once before I asked mommy if we could smell some of it.  I found one I really liked and asked mommy if I could have it she said maybe for Christmas you could ask Santa for some of it. This way maybe he'll bring you some. And he did! Secretly think mommy got it for me so I would like taking baths and washing my hands. Cuz I played in the soap a lot before her came in and told me it was time to go to bed. 

*Featuring Items*

Soap
AFI Designs ~ Holiday Soap ~ Santa Soap Available at Thimble Dec 20th till Jan 5th

Outfit

Llamaby ~ Believe in the Presents ~ Comes in Toddleedoo, Bebe and Youth. Also available in First Cocoa Outfit too. Available at Thimble Dec 20th till Jan 5th

Hair

Truth~ Blush~ Brunette 

Body Information 

Click HERE for more information 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...