Monday, December 19, 2022

#73~ Sugar Coma From holiday party ~ Featuring WiggleSnaps


 Today was one of our family Christmas' Parties. While I was at my auntie's playing with my cousins and the rest of the family, I had ate so many cookies, candy and sweets. Before I knew it, it was time to go home and I was still hyper as can me. Mommy told me I was on a sugar high and soon I would come down from it and go into a sugar coma. Sure enough as I pulled out my play cube that my mommy had given me, I was feeling the sugar coma take ahold. I was cranky and just not in a good mood because nothing was working right for me. My mommy had told me if I was gonna go to sleep to go to my room. Of course that just made me even more crankier. So before mommy could scoop me up I had to snap a photo. Good night everyone! 

*Featuring Item*

WiggleSnap ~X Mass ~ Available in Bebe, Bebe Chonk, Bebe Youth, and Toddleedoo. Comes in the colors of Green, Pink, Red, and white. All outfits come with the outfit and shoes. Available at The Cove from Dec. 14th till Dec 31st. 

*Hair*
Magika~ Hazel 

*Accessory*

BrattyLane ~TeddyBear Play Cube

*Body Information*

Click HERE for more information











No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...