Saturday, November 12, 2022

Harmony's TD form

 I have decided to just do my Toddleedoo form by itself so this way it doesn't confuse someone. 
I have updated my shape, my skin and even my head (If you saw previous posts before this one please check out my Harmony's Everyday Page to get those details on what I was wearing everyday.)


~BODY/HEAD~

Toddleedoo Store ~ Toddleedoo Body v.4.2.8

Toddleedoo Store ~ *ToddleeDoo* Head PLUS - Cherry (2.1)


~SKIN~

Flying Bunny (FB) ~ White Skin ~Amber [Brow]/[Apple EVO X] (for the face) 

Flying Bunny (FB) - Soft Body- Amber/slim in TD 


~SHAPE~

{.: DollFace:.} Audrey Shape (Cherry Head) This was edit to my liking but was mainly kept the same. 

~LIPGLOSS~

lzzie's -Natural Lipgloss (LeLutka Evo X) 100% in the shade 02 Natural Lipgloss (light) natural 
*this was done to cover up the teeth on the main skin that caused me to feel uncomfortable being able to smile my smile*

~FRECKLES~

NIMU - Heart Freckles Pack 1 - Used #03 & 05

~BLUSH/HIGHLIGHTS~

Muriel. Amalie Blush- Full Face (Subtle) - LeLUTKA EvoX


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...