Monday, December 26, 2022

#90~ Snow Baby~ Featuring Little Lambs and Sweet Potatoes


 Christmas is almost over. But winter has just began. My Mommy took me out in the snow and had to get a photo of me. I screamed as she tried several times to take away my ornament I had in my mouth. I found it. It's mine. She can't have it. At least that's what I thought. 

*Featuring Items*

Outfit
Little Lambs 
~Blue Snowsuit ~ These only fit Lullabeeb. They come with the boots, snowsuit and the cap. They are available in Blue *shown, Black, Pink and Red. Available at Thimble Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th. 

Mouth Bauble 

Sweet Potatoes ~ Holiday "Just say it" Baubles~  Available in the following sayings: Believe, Christmas Vibes, Happy Holidays, Holly Jolly Vib, Jingle, Merry Xmas*shown, Naughty, & Nice. Available at Thimble Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th. 

Hair Accessory 

Sister Friend~ Turban~ White

Body Information 

Click HERE for body information 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...