Tuesday, October 18, 2022

#19~ Scared~ Featuring Baby Bubbles At The Cove

 




I decided to go out and explore today. But before I did that I had to make sure I was dressed in my Pretty Creepy outfit that I had gotten from Baby Bubbles at the Cove. As I was exploring today, I stumbled on a pretty creepy playground. It was scary with all the rusted playground looking like its never been played on by any kid in years. 


Outfit
Baby Bubbles~ Pretty Creepy~ Sweatpants and Sweatshirt:: Available in Toddleedoo, Lullabeeb, and Bebe. 
This outfit is a miepon. You can collect all 26 outfits. Letters A to Z to collect. You can get them at The Cove. You can share them or keep them for yourself.  
Each pull is 50 Linden which you can transfer. Or if you rather wanting to have the whole collect its 499 linden and that is just a copy version. 

Hair
Wasabi~ Pomelo Hair ~ Absolute Pack

Shoes
Tiptoes~ Knot sneakers~ Black

Pose
EasyPeasyPoses~ Mini blogger Pack 


Everything else
Please check Harmony's Everday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...