Friday, September 23, 2022

#009 Good Morning Sass! Featuring Moon and Back Boutique

 



Today I woke up full of sass and attitude. Or at least that is what my mommy said. I don't know what she was talking about. All I knew is that I woke up and was like OMG I so cute. 
Make sure you all check out Thimble before they close. This round is a special round as its their 7th anniversary. 

Outfit: 
Moon and Back Boutique ~ Jasmine Fatpack (fits Toddleedoo, Lullabeeb, Bebe, and Tweeneedoo) 
This out fit is Moon and Back Boutique's gift for the event. 
Comes as a fatpack and has 5 different animal/colors to pick from. 

Hair
Wasabi- Edie Browns 

Decor in photo: 
Lagom- Unicorn rug plain
Half-deer Patch of Galaxy- Unicorn vomit 

Pose 
PomPom Store - Elena Static Pose 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...