Saturday, December 24, 2022

#80~Dreaming of a White Christmas~ Featuring TruClothing



I think I'm still dreaming. See I laid down for a much needed nap because mommy said I was cranky. So I curled up on the couch to take a nap. But when I woke up I was in a place of snow and the Nutcracker men were guarding a door. I wonder what is behind that door. All I know is its cold and snowing. I hope if I am dreaming I wake up but if I'm not I hope those men let me in the door to get warm. I go ask them. 

*Featuring Item*
Tru Clothing ~ Crispin ~ This is a trinket Machine There is 6 commons and 1 rare to collect. These sweaters are available in the sizes of Bebe Toddler, Bebe Youth, Toddleedoo, and Tweeneedoo. They are available at Thimble Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th. 

Bottoms
BrattyLane ~ Christmas Legging 4 Pack~ These are available in 4 different designs IE Deer*shown, Cookie, Polar, and Puppy. Fits Toddleedoo only. These are part of BrattyLane's Rudolph's Adventure.

Slippers
Viv.a! Kids ~ Slippers Reindeer 

Accessory
Flying Bunny ~ Gingerbread ~Mouth ( also available for hand) This is at DayDream for part of their 12 days of Christmas Gifts. (Day 12) 

Wasabi ~ Sunday FLF Ed. Hair ~ Absolute Pack

Body Information 
Click HERE for more information














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...