Saturday, December 24, 2022

#81 ~ Comfy time ~Featuring Sami's World and So Silly

 



I was trying to find a comfy spot and just couldn't find something. That was until I hopped up on the window seat and plopped down. My mom asked if I was finally comfy as I had tried so many different spots and couldn't settle. So I gave her the thumbs up. 

*Featuring Items*

Sami's World ~ Avery ~ Top and bottom Comes in 6 different colors and fits Toddleedoo and Bebe. Available at Thimble from Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th. 

So Silly ~ Interactive Fluffy Xmas Tree Plush Pet~ 12 different ones to get with one secret special one that you can get with 10 pulls or the fatpack. Available at Thimble from Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th. 

Shoes

Lovely ~ Little Uggs ~Brown

Hair

Doe ~ Starburst [unrig]. Flux.

Body Information

Please click HERE for more information













No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...