Saturday, December 24, 2022

#79~ Christmas Time~ Featuring Tiny Hands, p.o.s.e., and Drama Llama

 



It's almost Christmas Day and mommy said I could open a present. So I quickly ran and grabbed the one I wanted to open. I was so happy when I opened the snow globe. I love snow globes. It's a magical world of snow globes. 

*Featuring Items*

*Outfit*
Drama Llama ~ Holiday Glee Teal Pink Delight ~ Comes in Toddleedoo, Bebe, Lullabeeb, Youth. Comes with Dress, Shoes, Tights and Boots. You can pick this up at Thimble From Dec. 20th Till Jan 5th. 

*POSE*
p.o.s.e. ~ Snowglobe ~ Comes with pose and the snow globe. Available at Thimble From Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th 

*BACKGROUND*
Tiny Hands ~ Christmas Tree Snowman ~ This Tree does have animations in it for a single child or a child with a parent. Available at Thimble From Dec. 20th Till Jan. 5th 

Hair
Truth ~ Elixir ~ Brunette 

BODY INFORMATION 
Click HERE  for more information 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...