Saturday, December 17, 2022

#69~ Snow Lover~ Featuring Lovely

 

My hands are cold but its okay. I saw that it was snowing and I had to go outside (shhh don't tell my mommy as its late and I'm to be in bed) and make this heart out of slow. Lovely as it is I know it won't last forever. But the love that I have for it will. 

*Featuring Item*
Lovely~ My Winter Coat~ Purple Available in Toddleedoo. Comes in Blue, Black, Brown, Frosty, Green, Mistletoe, Pink, Plaid, Purple*shown, Red Available at The Cove from Dec. 14th till Dec. 31st

*Shoes*
Lovely~ Little Uggs~ White

*Bottoms*
Blueberry~ Cake Leggings ~TSS9/10 ~ Classic pack 

*Hair*
Truth~ Elixir ~ Brunette

*Pose*
p.o.s.e.~ I love winter 

*Body Information*
Click HERE for more information















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...