Friday, December 16, 2022

#68~ Nice or Naughty List~ Featuring SLIDE

 








Are you on the nice list or the naughty list this season? Myself, I'm sure I'm on both. I have my nice days and I have my naughty days. I'm sure we all do. I had to show you these cute outfits from Slide. These are amazing. Best part is that you can get them custom to your letter of choice. Read further down for all that information.

*FEATURE ITEM*
Slide ~ Holly ~ Sizes in Lullabeeb, Bebe, Toddleedoo, youth and Tweeneedoo. Outfit is the top and bottoms. Available at The Cove from Dec. 14th till Dec. 31st. 
There is 3 packs of each letter style with a word. IE 3 naughty , 3 naughty pastel, 3 nice, 3 nice pastel, 3 elf and 3 elf pastel. The pastel are the ones with the hearts. You can customize these. You get a transfer display model that will be sent back to the store owner with the order form for a personalized sweatshirt. These are super cute for a special gift for a friend. 

*Hair*
Truth ~ Blush ~ Brunette

*Slippers*
Tippy.Tap ~ Pucci XMAS Slippers

*Body information*
Click HERE for more information






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...