Saturday, December 17, 2022

#70~ Hiding presents~ Featuring The Popcorn Tree

 


I finished my mommy's present and I knew since she wasn't around it was the best time to hide it. Now will she find it or will I have to give her hints to find it. We shall see. But I know I worked hard on her present. Wondering if anyone else can find it? 

*Featuring Item*

*Outfit* 

The Popcorn Tree ~ Not so Ugly Sweaters MIEPON~ 11 sweaters, 2 patterned pants and two 2 packs of solid pants. Sizes are Lullabeeb, Toddleedoo, Tweeneedoo, Bebe and Youth. These are available at The Cove from Dec. 14th till Dec. 31st.
There is a fatpack available for this Miepon machine. You can get it for 850L$ it will be copy only. To transfer any of these to your friends or family you will have to play the machine for 50L$.

*Hair* 
Magika ~ Hazel

*Body Information*
Click HERE for more information 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...