Tuesday, November 15, 2022

#40~ Sharing Secrets~ Featuring Moon and Back Boutique




I was sitting on my toy box thinking about what to do when all of a sudden my dino name Pinki Pi had to tell me a secret. I asked her if I could share it with you all and she said sure because everyone deserves to know this secret. Her little secret was "Smile no matter what. Because you are loved."  And I totally agree with her! So smile. You are loved so much. 



~OUTFIT~ 

Moon & Back Boutique~ Stevie ~ available in Toddleedoo and Lullabeeb. Comes in 5 different colors or in a fatpack option. Available at Little Moon Kids Event starts November 15th. 

~HAIR~ 

Truth ~ Blush~ Brunette Pack 

~ACCESSORIES~ 

BrattyLane ~ Dino Stuffy-Pink

Nach ~ Coeur D'amour Toy Box (#14) (Miepon) 

For everything else 

Please check out Harmony's Body 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...