Monday, November 14, 2022

#39~ Nap time~ Featuring Tru Clothing

 




Mommy was trying to get me to go down for a nap because she knew I needed my energy to go play. But I was not having it at all. I wanted to play now not after my nap. So I played quietly in my room on my bed while I was to be napping. SHHH don't tell my mommy. 
Mommy has put me in my stylish and new favorite onesie jammies. You can get your too at Little Moon Kids Event. Tru Clothing makes them and they are so cute!! 


~OUTFIT~
Tru Clothing~ Mika ~ Available in Toddleedoo and Bebe. Come in 7 different patterns. *3 are shown in the above photos* Available at Little Moon Kids Event



~HAIR~
Magika~ Hazel (Resize) with Bangs 

~Accesories~
Anklets 
BrattyLane~ SweetHeart Anklet~ Pearl with silver charm and Pearl with no charm
Rings
PaperDamsels~ Ella Bento Rings













No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...