Tuesday, November 15, 2022

#41~ Up to no good~ Featuring Tru Clothing

 



I swear I am up to no good! I did steal a donut, a gingerbread girl, and drank some hot cocoa. I can't lie. I mean aint Santa watching me? SHHHH don't tell my mommy I was up on the counter or even that I took a donut, gingerbread girl or darnk some hot cocoa. She dont need to know that I get my hyperness from those. Because if she did she would put it up higher for me to not be able to reach it. Not that, that would work because I would still find a way. Some how or way I would still get it. 

~OUTFIT~
Tru Clothing~ Comfys~ available at Little Moon Kids Event. This is a trinket Machine(Meipon) 
10 in total to collect. 5 sweaters and 5 pants. This is for Toddleedoo only. 
This event opens November 15th.

~HAIR~
Truth~ Blush brunette

~Body/Head/Skin Credits~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...