Monday, January 22, 2024

When you roam around Featuring Someone Stole My Sign

 



Today I decided to roam a part of the grid that I didn't know. So I decided to kinda fit in with that side of the grid. I picked up my outfit from Someone Stole My Sign and went out on an adventure. I knew going into this adventure I would encounter things that were gonna be hard. But I had to know what that side of the grid looked like to fully appreciate what I have in my life.  

~Featuring~
Someone Stole My Sign ~ Trinity ~ This outfit is comes with the boots that you can mix and match between the two different versions. Available in only Toddleedoo.  Comes in two different designs. You can get it in all black or in plum with skulls.  You can pick these up at Thimble from January 20th till February 5th. These are a must have for any cute wintery dress to keep you warm this winter season. 

~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

e.marie  ~ clara Glasses :butterflies ~ resizer included in the glasses along with a hud to change the color of the frames. 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Ice

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Magika Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...