Monday, January 8, 2024

Dreamland Featuring Blush



 

My mom laid me down for a nap and when I awoke, I was not in my room or my bed or even at home. I woke up next to a bunny using a small hard log for a pillow. I adjusted my eyes, got up and tried to explore a little. But I was so lost and confused. I started to cry for my mom. Then my mom came into my room and woke me up and told me I was dreaming. 

~~FEATRUING~~

Blush ~ Valentina Dress ~  Dress comes in 9 colors with 2 different versions. One is just a solid color the other one is with roses. Comes in Bebe, Lullabeeb and Toddleedoo.  This dress is at Woodland Kids Event from Jan. 5th till Jan. 20th

Shoes

Tippy Tap ~ Melinda  in White comes in Toddleedoo. 

~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

e.marie  ~ clara Glasses :butterflies ~ resizer included in the glasses along with a hud to change the color of the frames. 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Lime 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Doe ~ Tea ~ Flux 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...