Thursday, January 25, 2024

Photo Shoot Featuring Blush

 



Today mommy wanted to take photos of me as she said she needed some photos of just me. I asked her if I could wear my new outfit from Blush as I had yet to wear it and was very excited about it. She said of course and went on fixing my hair and making sure I looked as cute as could be. Still wondering why she needed photos of just me. I hope she not planning on selling me to a stranger. 

~~FEATRUING~~

Blush ~ Coquette Set ~  This set comes with a sweater and a skirt. Comes in 6 different colors or you can grab the fat pack and mix and match the colors. Blue, purple, peach, pink, green, and white.  Comes in Bebe, Lullabeeb, Tweeneedoo, Youth and Toddleedoo.  This set is at Daydream Kids Event from Jan.12th till Jan. 31st.

Shoes

Tippy Tap ~ Irina Shoes  in White comes in Toddleedoo. 

~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

e.marie  ~ clara Glasses :butterflies ~ resizer included in the glasses along with a hud to change the color of the frames. 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Lime 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Wasabi~ Latte Hair ~ Brunettes






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...