Monday, December 26, 2022

#91~ Snow Ball Fight ~ Featuring Shutter Up

 




While we were visiting with the family, we had a snow ball fight. I had to dodge more snowballs than I threw. But that was because everyone was going after the adults and I running around trying to gather up snowballs. Lucky for me Daddy built forts for us kids to hide behind. Those saves me more than I can count. It was a blast. I think the adults had more fun that the kids did. 

*Featuring Item*
Shutter UP! ~ Snowball Fight~ comes with the snowball fort and a throwable snowball. The Fort area has 3 different poses in it. Available at Thimble Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th. 

Outfit
Nach Boutique ~ Black Leggings, Nuggs Aqua Snowflakes, & Aqua Snowflake Jacket~ All of these are sold separate. They all are fitted for the bodies of Toddleedoo, Bebe and Lullabeeb. 
Hair
Truth ~ Blush~ Brunette 
Body Information 
Click HERE for information 
   







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...