Tuesday, November 22, 2022

#43~ A new toy for the lil one~ Tiny Hands and Moon and Back Boutique @ Thimble



My curious mind got the best of me as I wobbled into my play room and saw a new toy. I didn't know what to think of it at first as it was bigger than me. I had to scream for mommy to come and put me in the seat as my lil arms and legs just wouldn't work with me to get me in it. Mommy told me to be careful and to not get my new dress ruined. Mommy knows that I don't stay clean for long. I'm normally crawling under something and playing with the dust bunnies. So crawl on down to Thimble and pick up your own Tiny Hands Unicorn Rocker and Moon and Back Boutique Dress called Cataleya. 
~TOY~
Tiny Hands~ Rocking Unicorn Pink Comes in 3 different colors. Comes in two different versions one in regular and one in Christmas that rezzes a Christmas hat on top of your head. Available at Thimble from Nov. 20th till Dec. 4th. 
  
~OUTFIT~
Moon and Back Boutique~ Cataleya Available in 6 different colors and a fat pack option and  in the bodies of Lullabeebs, Toddleedoo, and Bebe. Available at Thimble from Nov. 20th till Dec. 4th

~Accessories and all other credits~ 
Please go here 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...