Saturday, December 24, 2022

#78~ It's Snowing~ Featuring Wyld Panda

 


For weeks now I've been waiting for it to snow so I could dance in it. Finally it happened. I knew my ballet practice would come in handy. I have also been begging and pleading my parents to let me see The Nutcracker. So I had to show them I knew what I was talking about. I'll dance in the snow all the time if my parents will take me to see it. It's not Christmas without watching "The Nutcracker" at least in my eyes. 

*Featuring Item*
Wyld Panda ~ Velvet Christmas~ Comes In Charcoal, Crimson*show in photo, Midnight and Peacock. Included in each color set is Boots, Dress, Jacket and Tights. This outfit fits TD, Bebe, Bebe Chonk, Youth, Youth Chonk and Lullabeeb. Available at Thimble Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th. 

Hair
Truth~ Elixir ~Brunette

Earmuffs
Mikunch ~ Earmuffs (Bear&Panda) Rare *found on MP as a gacha item*

Body Information 
Click HERE for more information 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...