Sunday, December 18, 2022

#72~ Relaxing while watching Movies~ Featuring Cherished Designs

 


Relaxing on a Sunday afternoon, I decided to watch some movies. I knew my parents wouldn't mind since it kept me quiet and kept me from distracting them while they were trying to finish up their Christmas stuff. I decided to sit on my little couch but I think the dog decided she wanted to watch too. Secretly think she was peeking and making sure I was still where I was at so I wasn't bothering daddy or mommy. 

*Featuring Item*
Cherished Designs ~ Bk/Bl/Gy Denim Pants & shirt (unisex) ~ comes in an array of 18 different colors in the blues, blacks, and gray family colors. This outfit is available in Toddleedoo, Bebe, Tweeneedoo, and Youth. Available at The Cove Dec. 14th till Dec. 31st. 


*Hair*
Truth ~ Blush~ Brunette

*Couch*
BrattyLane ~ Loves Grinch Chair Set [Kids] this was part of last year's Christmas 

*Body Information*
Click HERE for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...