Sunday, December 18, 2022

#71~ Revenge on the Elf~ Featuring Llamaby

 




I want revenge on that elf that turned me into a snowman. I gathered up some snowballs and decided to have a snowball fight with him as my target. That elf caused me to be in trouble from having puddles of melted snow in our house. And the elf will pay. So I throw as many snowballs at him as I could. That was until my hands went cold because I forgot my gloves. But I feel better now that I got some revenge on that elf. (For sure not the elf on the shelf kind of elf. This one is a evil elf.) *Revenge on the Elf is from this blog post check it out to see what I am referring to if needed.

*Featuring Item*
Llamaby ~ Snowball Fight ~ comes with snowball pile and instructions. Available at The Cove from Dec. 14th till Dec. 31st.  Its really simple. Rez your pile out where you want it. (if playing with others I would rez out more than one as you only get so many chances before you run out of snowballs and have to go click the pile again) Click the pile and then hit "yes" when it asks to animate you. Then fire away via mouselook. But if you click and hold before just throwing them you will have a powerful shot. First one to get in 10 hits on a person wins. This game is for sure fun for all ages. 

*Outfit* 
NACH Boutique ~ Teddy Jacket, Black Leggings, and Nuggs Princess Boots. All sold separately But are available at The Cove from Dec. 14th till Dec. 31st. Along with others. These fit Toddleedoo, Bebe and Lullabeeb. And there is 8 different Jackets, and Nuggs (boots) to choice from with 3 different leggings. Absolutely adorable and needed for any winter day. 

*Hair*
Truth ~ Blush ~ Brunette

*Body Information*
Click HERE for more information


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...