Friday, December 16, 2022

#65~Ummm Help I'm A Snowman~ Featuring Little Attitudez

 



"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on, let's go and play!" That is all this elf is singing. So I decided to go see what he was wanting. He told me he wanted help with building a snowman. I told him I would help and that I would be right back as I had to go back inside to grab my gloves. That snow is cold. Well he just singing and singing. The next thing I know I'm a snowman. He turned me into a snowman. That elf is not a nice one. I asked him how I was to turn back into a little girl. He told me he didn't know and that he wanted to build a snowman. I hope since I could walk that I would melt by the fire. So back into the house for a warm place to sit. And I apologize now to my parents if the floor is wet. I am trying to become a child again. 

*Featuring Item*
Little Attitudez ~ Wanna Be A Snwman ~ Available in Yellow, Red, Green and Blue. Fits Toddleedoo, Bebe, Youth and Tweeneedoo. Available at The Cove from Dec. 14th till Dec. 31st. 

*Shoes* 
Viv.a! Kids ~ Kim Boots- Black. Fits Toddleedoo, Bebe, Tween and Youth

*Body Information*
Click HERE for more information




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...