Saturday, September 3, 2022

The basics of Harmony

 Hello and welcome to my blog. Let's start with introducing myself. 

    My name is Harmony Marie. Everyone just calls me Harmony. I am a role player who role plays as a 3 year old and as a 1 and half year old. In my blog you will find many of my post with my family and friends included. As this blog just isn't for clothing. It's for everything. My adventures, my mishaps, my family, my friends and myself. The basics of my blog will be my family and friends on our adventures but I will be blogging clothing. 

    I have blogged many years ago. So many remember my old blog as Panda's Playground. Sadly that blog is no more and retired. So I decided I wanted to get back into it, for many reasons. Mainly because I honestly missed doing it.

    So about the lil girl who is Harmony. Harmony is funny, sassy, friendly,  can be shy at times, over all I'm just me.  So sit back, grab a snack from the snack table over there, grab a drink as well. Restrooms are down the hall. And enjoy my lil pieces of Harmony. 



Huggies From Harmony!💓💓💓



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...