Saturday, December 3, 2022

#53~ Blessed to not be grounded yet~ Featuring BrattyLane

 


I'm so glad my mommy hasn't figured out that I brought in the reindeer and let her sleep on the couch. It was starting to snow outside and it was cold. She was at the window looking in. I ran outside and brought her in. I fed her some carrots and even some cookies. She was laying on the floor but I coached her up on the couch and left her to sleep on the couch. I hope my mommy and daddy don't notice. 


*OUTFIT* 

BrattyLane~ Blessed ~ comes with the jumper and a oversized bow (not featured). This outfit comes in 5 different colors: Beige (featured), Black, Crisp, Forest, and Maroon. Bows are in the same color. This outfit is available at the SL Christmas Expo From Dec. 2nd till Dec 11th. This outfit is 200L$. All proceeds of this outfit will go to the ACS (American Cancer Society). 

ACS is an amazing society that helps the research for cancer. They also help families with tons of programs. Cancer diagnosed affects 1 in 2 men and 1 and 3 women. This cause is important to the owner of BrattyLane but it is also important to myself. If you would like to find out more about the ACS please go here for more information.

*HAIR* 

Magika~ Faye 

*BODY INFO*

Click here for Body information 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...