Saturday, December 3, 2022

#54~ Calling Santa~ Featuring BrattyLane

 



My head seriously hurts. I came into the Christmas room only to find it full of presents. I thought Santa came early. Cuz only Santa gives us gifts on Christmas. But ummm I think the elves messed up. I looked at all the gift tags and they say they from Santa. Ummm. How is this possible?!?!?! I quickly ran to grab mommy's phone as I knew she had Santa's number on speed dial. I quickly called him so he could explain this. Unfortunately, I got his voicemail. So I sent him a text. Asking him if there was a mistake. Well, as of right now there no answer back. I guess I'll give me a bit to answer me. Cuz I'm seriously confused and my head hurts trying to think what is going on in my house. 


*OUTFIT* 
BrattyLane~ Oh Deer  Complete outfit Version 2 Comes in Green, White or Red. 
This outfit has two versions. This one has black pants and version one (not featured) has blue jean pants. Only difference in these versions are the pants color. 
This outfit comes with boots (Unrigged and re-sizeable), Jeans, Top and it has a hair tie, too. 
This outfit is available at the SL Christmas Expo- Dec.2nd till Dec. 11th. This outfit is 200L$ and all the proceeds go to ACS (American Cancer Society). 

*HAIR* 
Truth- Blush ~Brunette

*BODY INFO*
Click HERE for more information

*POSE* 
p.o.s.e.~ my smartphone TD bento 

*PROP*
#187#~ Xmas phone Case








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...