Friday, November 4, 2022

#37~ Making a wish on butterfly wings~ Featuring Tru Clothing

 



Make a wish on butterfly wings. May your wishes come true and may you always know that butterflies are watching over you. 

I happen to love butterflies. They remind me of my best friend in Real Life. She may have spread her wings and flew off to her own little space in life. She's never far from my heart and thoughts. I know she's only a call away. 

~OUTFIT~

Tru Clothing~ Rhaine ~ Comes in Toddleedoo 

~HAIR~ 

Wasabi ~ Sunday FLF Ed. Hair ~ Absolute Pack

Everything else 

Harmony's Everday Page 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...