Saturday, November 12, 2022

#38 Happy Fall on a Warm Day ~ Featuring Moon and Back Boutique

 




I woke up today feeling hot today. I thought I was getting sick. So I quickly jumped out of bed and went in search for my mommy. I found my mommy sitting on the couch. I told mommy I was really hot and that I don't know if I was getting sick. She told me "NO you aren't sick princess. It's warm out and its hot in the house. Go put on something cool and we will go outside and cool off." So I went back up to my room and found my outfit from Moon and Back Boutique. Slipped it on and went back down for mommy to tend to my wild bed hair. She stuck it in piggie braids to help cool me off. Then outside I ran no shoes no coat. Just ran outside. I ran by all the deer we have in our yard. And ran to my second favorite spot in the yard. Our bridge. I asked mommy to take a photo of me posing. I love our mornings togethers. 


~OUTFIT~

Moon and Back Boutique ~ Kurbie~ Available in sizes: TD, Lullabeeb, Bebe, Youth, Tweendoo. Also comes in 6 different colors. Available at DayDream Event Starting November 12.

~HAIR~

Wasabi ~ Sunday FLF Ed. ~ Absolute

~EVERYTHING ELSE~ 

Please check out Harmony's TD Form for the latest up to date information on her basics.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...