Friday, November 25, 2022

#47~ It's officially Christmas Season~ Featuring Slide at Thimble

 




It's officially Christmas Season!! Today we had our family Thanksgiving with all our family and friends. So much yummy food. It was great seeing all the family. And to hear how everyone was thankful for each other. I'm mostly thankful for having my family and friends. Without them I would be lost in this world that can be cold and lonely.  After everyone left and it was time to settle down and let the food coma come out. Mommy told me to go find some jammies as it was almost time for bed and we were gonna have a big day tomorrow for all the sales shopping. So I quickly ran up the stairs and into my room. I was digging in my dresser for my new jammies that I had gotten at Thimble made by Slide. Once I found them I couldn't figure out which ones to wears. So many of them and so cute. So I modeled a few on before I decided on one and before mommy came to tuck me in. 

*OUTFIT*
Slide~ Elijah PJs- Miepon Style~ 11 different styles. Comes in Lullabeebs, Bebe, Toddleedoo, Youth, and Tweeneedoo. 1 Rare which is featured in the first photo, 2-11 are colored in Pink, Tan (*featured in photo), White, Red and Green (*featured in photo). They have a reindeer that is jumping or sitting. Fatpack is available as Copy only. The miepon style ones are transfer.  Available at Thimble from Nov 20th till Dec 4th. 

*HAIR*
Truth- Blush- Brunette 

*BODY INFOR* 
Click HERE for more information 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...