Saturday, November 26, 2022

#48~ Cookies Please! ~ Featuring BrattyLane

 



The other day I asked mommy if we could do Christmas cookies this weekend. She promised me we could as long as it was gingerbread ones. As she had found a recipe that she wanted to try out. I was all excited this morning when I got up that I put on my Little Doe outfit that is from BrattyLane that is out at the Care Santa's Town. I ran down the stairs to help my mommy with the cookies. I decided to take a photo of them after they were done. I have to say I think I ate more cookies than I made. But that's cause I kept messing up on them and just couldn't let any one see my mess. So I ate it. Cookies for everyone! 


*OUTFIT* 

BrattyLane~ Little Doe White Outfit ~ Available in only Toddleedoo. Comes with Dress, Hair Bow, Lace Capri (In either Black or white and is the TD Applier) and Sneakers.  Comes in White (as shown), Green and Red.  
Available now from Nov.26th till Jan. 14th.  ONLY at CARE INC. Presents Santa Town 2022

*HAIR*

Truth~ Blush~ Brunette

*BODY INFO*

Please click HERE for more info















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...