Wednesday, November 23, 2022

#44~ Which Dress? ~ Featuring Tru Clothing at Thimble





My mommy told me today was going to be photo day for our family photos for Thanksgiving. I let out a huge sigh because this meant dressing up in clothes mommy picked out for me and not letting me pick them. But I was in for a surprise. Mommy led me to the laundry room as she had ran to Thimble and picked up Tru Clothing's Maddie Dresses for me. I was excited because I did get to pick out my dress. I just don't know which one to pick. Wanna help me out and pick a dress for me? 

*OUTFIT*
TRU - Maddie ~ Comes in Toddleedoo and Bebe. Available in 4 different colors. Gold, Knit, Torn and Winter.
You will get in each color: a bow, Floor clutter, Dress, Jacket and sneakers. Available at Thimble from Nov. 20th Till Dec. 4th.  
*Dress floor clutter was used in all photos* **Great way to make a mess in your room if you like messy rooms** 

*HAIR*
TRUTH - Blush- Brunette 

*BODY INFO*
Can be found here !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...