Wednesday, November 23, 2022

#45 ~ Who stole my shoes? ~Featuring Tru Clothing at Thimble

 


 



Mommy keeps telling me to pick up my shoes and put them on the coat rack area that is mine. She told me the other day if she finds any of my new shoes that she got at Thimble then she was gonna ground me. And also tell Santa about me not listening to her. But I promised her I put my shoes right back under my coat rack. I line them up neat so I can grab them when its time to put them on. But today I was looking for my white shoes that she got me and I couldn't find them. But I did find out who has been stealing my shoes and hiding them all over the house. It's our puppy "Coal Bear". I told him to put my shoe down and to help me find my other one. But instead he took off with it and lost it too. So mommy if you are reading this..... I wasn't me. I have the proofs. It was the puppy. Please don't tell Santa I bad. Tell Santa it the puppy. 

 

*FEATURED ITEM*
~SHOES~

Tru Clothing ~ Soy Sneakers~ Comes in Toddleedoo, Adult, Bebe Youth, Bebe Toddler, Tweeneedoo and Tweenster. Single color pack come in: Black, Orange, Pink, Red, Brown, Red and White. Available at Thimble From Nov. 20th till Dec. 4th. 

~OUTFIT~

Viv.a! KIDS ~ Charlie Set Pink comes with Jacket and Pants. Available in Toddleedoo and Bebe. 

~HAIR~

Truth ~ Blush ~Brunette 

~BODY INFO~

Check here for info!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...