Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Winter Talent Show Featuring NRs!



The famous Winter Talent Show was today. My mom entered me as it was a chance for me to show off my singing skills. I sung "All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth". Honestly I have my two front teeth but it was the only song I could remember. Being up on stage made me nervous. But I did. 

~~FEATURING~~ 
NRs! ~ Gown Holiday Elegance ~ This gown outfit comes in Toddleedoo and Tweeneedoo. There is so many add ons to this. In this package you get Gown, Overlay skirt with animated twinkle stars (in photos), overlay skirt sheer black, BOM tights, BOM gloves and add on prim ruffles (did not use), Hairbow with stars, and shoes. You can grab your own at Thimble from December 20th till January 5th. 

~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ White ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

e.marie  ~ clara Glasses :butterflies ~ resizer included in the glasses along with a hud to change the color of the frames. 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Lime 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Truth Elixir ~ Brunette







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...