Friday, December 15, 2023

Writing Letters to Santa Featuring Blush

 



Today my mommy asked me to write a letter to Santa as she wanted to get it mailed off to the North Pole before it was too late to get there. So she set me up with some fancy Christmas paper that she said she got from the North Pole. I quickly asked her if I could do it in my room as I didn't want my brother to bother me. I sat there trying to figure out what or how to write this letter. I'm 3. I don't know how to do this. So I actually doodled on my arms with the pen. Then mommy came in and helped me write my letter and she sent it off to the North Pole. 

~~FEATURING~~
Blush ~ Christmas Arm Doodles ~ BOM arm doodles that come with 5 different ones. An All which has all the color doodles on it, one that is done in just black, one scribbles only, a scribbles tintable (you can make it in your own color), and last another doodles tintable (this one is all the doodles you can make them in your own color).  These can only be found at Holly Jolly Event. Starting December 12th and going through  till December 24th. This is also a Hunt. So lots of fun to have at this event.

~OUTFIT~
The Popcorn Tree ~ Flannel Jammies ~ Snowman ~ This set of jammies come in Bebe, Toddleeedoo, and Youth. Also comes with slippers (Not shown). 

Tiptoes ~ Snuggle Socks~ Winter B~ These socks come in different colors with a hud and come in Bebe, Lullabee, Toddleedoo, Tweeneedoo, and Youth.

~ACCESSORIES/DECOR~
Starries ~ Christmas Tree Toddler Fort - Snow Pink 
MadPea~ Holiday Express Train with Tracks
LAD- Write to Santa Rug- NOT FOR SALE *This was a craft that was done for the students of Little Angels Daycare* 

 ~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Ice

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Doe ~ Cricket 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...