Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Santa's Little Helper Featuring Blush

 



It's the most wonderful time of the year. It's CHRISTMAS TIME! Today I got to help Santa with giving out some gifts. Everyone kept asking if I was cold and I'm like no. I'm a reindeer. But honestly I did stay warm cuz my mom made sure I covered up when I wasn't giving out a gift. 


~ FEATURING~

Blush ~ Reindeer Outfit~ Comes in Lullabeeb, Bebe and Toddleedoo. This outfit is a romper that comes with a little red nose (not shown). This is available at Woodland Kids Event till the 20th of December. 

~ ACCESSORIES~

Socks

Tippy.Tap~ Xmas Socks ~ Fits Toddleedoo. Comes with a hud that has 6 different color options. 

Antlers

Tiptoes Lil' Reindeer Costume ~Antlers with Bow. 

 ~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Ice

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Doe ~ Sleigh ~ Flux







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...