Sunday, December 17, 2023

Christmas Party Ready Featuring Blush

 


Today is our family Christmas party. Which means everyone in the family is getting together. I finally get to see all my family. Momma told me I had to dress up pretty so we could get some photos also. I asked her what color I could be in and she told me any color I wanted to be. So I quickly ran to my room and pulled out my green dress from Blush. I knew it was the best color for the festivals that were gonna happen today. 


~~FEATURING~~

Blush ~ Christmas Dress ~ Comes in Toddleedoo and Bebe. There is 9 different colors to pick from. Available now at DayDream

Blush ~ Christmas Hairbows ~  These cute hairbows complete the outfit. 9 different colors to pick from that match the Christmas dress.  Available now at DayDream

~Shoes~

Tippy Tap ~ Irina Shoes ~ These are in the color snow. Fits Toddleedoo. 

~Tights~ 

Ribbons ~ Netted Tights ~ These are BOM (Baked On Mesh) and come in two different colors black or white. Also there is 8 different designs with this set.  

~Pose~

Little Amor Poses ~ Kid 5 ~ This is a toddleedoo pose. Could work with Bebe also. And maybe even other Toddler bodies. 

 ~GENETICS~

~Body/Head~

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

~Skin~

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

~Accessories on body~

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Ice

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

~Hair~

Doe ~ Sleigh ~ Flux 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...