Monday, November 27, 2023

Relaxing time Featuring Nevieland and Blush

 


After I was out ice skating for an hour or two, my mom called me in to get warm. She took me straight in to get a bath so I could get warm deep down into the bone as it was really cold out. After my bath and her doing my hair, she put me into my tights from Nevieland and my new top from Blush. She put me in front of the fireplace and turned on a movie. I was nice and cozy. 

~Featuring~
Nevieland ~ Snowflake tights ~ These tights are in two different colors for the snowflakes, silver and gold. There is 10 different colors to pick from for the tights color. You can pick these up at Thimble from November 20th till December 5th. These are a must have for any cute wintery dress to keep you warm this winter season. 

Blush ~ Festive Tees~ Color Pack ~ There is 10 different color and 6 different texture shirts. They only fit Toddleedoo. These are available at Roselline. Available from November 25th till December 10th.

BabyBurp  ~ Fall[in] Cozy- Demin shorts light. Fits Toddleedoo and Bebe.

~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

e.marie  ~ clara Glasses :butterflies ~ resizer included in the glasses along with a hud to change the color of the frames. 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Ice

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Magika Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...