Monday, December 18, 2023

Christmas Exploring Featuring The Popcorn Tree

 




While I was out exploring Christmas sims I found a cute tree on the way to Santa's workshop. I knew I had to stop and get tons of photos with it. For it had gingerbread houses and people on it. I knew the perfect outfits for this tree. Overall Christmas sims exploring is so much fun to do. I can't wait to see what my next adventure will be. Maybe I'll find Santa. Never know. 
Location of the Christmas Sim: A Calas Christmas 2023

~~FEATURING~~ 
The Popcorn Tree ~ Willow ~ There is three outfits to this. Each one is showed. In the order of photos they are as following : Flurries, Winter Floral and Soft Snow. They include the blouse, the bolero (vest), Bonnet (hat), Pants and boots. They fit Bebe, Lullabeebs and Toddleedoos. You can find them at The Cove Event from Dec. 14th till Dec. 28th. 

~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

e.marie  ~ clara Glasses :butterflies ~ resizer included in the glasses along with a hud to change the color of the frames. 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Ice

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Magika Faye







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...