Monday, November 27, 2023

Time to start Ice Skating Featuring NRs!




It's that time of the year that ice skating is back. I love it when I can throw on a pair of skates and go out and spin around and dance on the ice. I may only be 3 years old but ice skating is something I have a passion for. I begged my mom to make me a small ice skate rink in the front yard with water and let it freeze with the weather. It worked. Today I decided to throw on my outfit from NRs and grab my skates and off I went to spend hours skating on the ice. 

~FEATURING~
NRs! ~ Winter Tartan Outfit ~ Available in Toddleedoo, Bebe, Youth, Tweeneedoo, and Tweenster. Comes with Long sweater dress, BOM tights, Hat, scarf, mittens, shoes with legwarmers, Skate blades and a skating AO. This outfit is available at Thimble from November 20th till December 5th. 

~POSE~
Easy Peasy Poses ~ Ice Skating ~ Comes with 3 poses for this pose set. 

 ~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

e.marie  ~ clara Glasses :butterflies ~ resizer included in the glasses along with a hud to change the color of the frames. 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Ice

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

DudaDreams ~ Frostbites and snow flakes ~ Both of these are EVOX

Hair 

Magika ~ Alice 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...