Sunday, November 12, 2023

Hangry for food Featuring Blush


I woke up from my nap smelling turkey and all the fixings for Thanksgiving dinner. I ran down stairs and into the dinning room. Only for my mommy to tell me no eating till later today when the rest of the family arrived. I screamed and got mad for I wanted food. I was hungry. 

~FEATURING~
Blush  Emo Baby Miepon ~ This cute little dress is a meipon that is now available in the main store of Blush. There is pink, blue and black of every pattern. There is 5 different patterns. This comes in Toddleedoo, Tweeneedoo and Bebe.  

 ~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

e.marie  ~ clara Glasses :butterflies ~ resizer included in the glasses along with a hud to change the color of the frames. 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Ice

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Doe Cricket


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...