Thursday, November 9, 2023

Foggy Window Featuring Blush

  


Today was the first real cold day of the year. I went and looked outside after I came downstairs from getting ready to go to daycare. I pressed my face against the window and it was so cold outside, I fogged the window up with my breath. 

~FEATURING~

Blush  ~ Mila Dress ~ This dress comes in 7 different colors and fits Toddleedoos and Bebes. Featuring the color Brown in my photos. This dress can be yours from now till the 20th of November at Woodland. 

~POSE~

Pixel Baby ~ Frosty Window Pose ~ This pose contains 11 different fog textures and 4 different animations. For this post Nose  & mouth squish were used. 

~SHOES~

Little Tots  ~ Belle Outfit Boots ~ This is a meipon item.  

~Glasses~

e.marie  ~ clara Glasses :butterflies ~ resizer included in the glasses along with a hud to change the color of the frames. 

~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ White ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Lime 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Truth Blush ~ Essential





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...