Sunday, December 25, 2022

#87 ~ Caught peeking at presents~ Featuring Lovey


 I had woken up early. I made sure I was really quiet as made my way down the stairs trying to make sure I didn't wake up anyone else. I assumed everyone was still sleeping. I ran into the family room and gasps as I saw all the presents Santa had left. Assuming they were all for me I quickly went to the tree to look at them. Little did I know my parents were already up and were watching me from the other room being quiet as they could as they giggled watching my excitement. They caught me as I was trying to read the names (even thought I can't read just yet). But I knew not to touch even though it was hard not to. 

*Featuring Item*
Lovey ~ Timeless Dress ~comes in Tan, Purple(Shown), Pink and Blue. Includes dress, socks(not shown), and Headband (not shown). Fits Toddleedoo. Available at Thimble from Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th 

Hair
Truth ~ Elixir ~ Brunette

Body Information 
Click HERE for more information 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...