Friday, December 23, 2022

#74~ Naughty or Nice~ Featuring Slide

 




Christmas is upon us and I know we are to be nice. But my naughty list grew. I couldn't help it. I had to do it. But I promise it was worth it. I mean I'm 3. Honestly expect me to be nice 24/7. I still learning. Besides if I was nice I wouldn't of been able to get this cute photo of me with my big stuffed doggie and bear. I had to climb up on the packages and get a cute photo. 


*Featuring Item*
Slide - Santa outfit- fits lullabeebs, bebe, Toddleedoo, Youth and Tweeneedoo. Comes in 3 different colors with a different saying on each color. (Red, White and Green*shown in photo*) This outfit is Sweatshirt and joggers. Available at Thimble from Dec. 20th till Jan.5th. 

*Hair*
Doe- Cricket

*Body Information*
Please Click HERE for more information 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...