Friday, December 16, 2022

#67~ Misfits no they are special~ Featuring Luna Rosa


 Island of the Misfit Toys. Nope. They are not misfits. They are special. There is no such thing as a misfit. At least not in my eyes. Today I was with my friends and we went to Holly Jolly Fest. If you haven't gone you really should. Its beautiful there. Larnia has an amazing set up for winter. Anyway while we were there I saw these toys that some call misfits. I'm like they are cute. I would play with them. Wouldn't you? 


*FEATURING ITEM*
Luna Rosa Soft Xmas ~ Available in Toddleedoo. Comes in 6 different colors: red, green, pink, purple, mint and blue.  Includes: Tights, Boots and Sweatshirt. Available at The Cove from Dec. 14th till Dec. 31st. 

*Hair*
Truth ~ Blush~ Brunette

*Body Information*
Click HERE for more information 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...