Sunday, December 4, 2022

#57~Snow Day ~ Featuring Shutter Up

 



Today I was outside playing in the snow. I had to bring along my little snowmen that I had gotten at Sweet Hearts Christmas Bonanza from Shutter Up! They even came with their own snowman who was almost as big as me. I just had to go and play then take a photo with them. Snowman for life! 


*Featuring Item* 
Shutter Up! ~ My Snowman~ Comes with My snowman pose, Snowman hold, Snowman mouthie, and a Snowman snuggle. You can grab this at Sweet Hearts Christmas Bonanza from Dec. 1st till Jan. 1st. 

*Outfit* 

Breaux Willow ~  Snow Jumper Black~ comes in Toddleedoo Baby, and Bebe and Bebe Chunky. It has a hud that will make it look you been in the snow and its collecting on you and a clean version. 

*Boots*

BrattyLane~ Snow baby Boots *these are from last year's advent*

*Hat*

BrattyLane~ Snow Baby PomPom Hat *this is from last year's advent*

-*Hair* 
Magika~ Faye 

*Body Information*
Click here for more information












No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...