Saturday, December 3, 2022

#56~ Stealing Cookies~ Featuring Tru Clothing

 


Mommy is making Christmas cut out cookies. While she was on the phone with my daddy. I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed a few. I quickly ran out the back door as it was the closest one to me as I heard her say my full name. I knew I was caught. But I ran outside with my cookies and hid. I'm glad my little hideout is nice and warm. I'll munch on my cookies and maybe I'll go back in after a while. Maybe she will forget that I took some cookies. Maybe. 

*OUTFIT*
The Top
Tru Clothing~ Holiday Sweater Comes in Toddleedoo, Tweeneedoo, Bebe Toddler and Bebe Youth. This item is at Sweet Hearts Christmas Bonanza. This is her free gift. You can grab this item from Dec. 1st till Jan. 1st. 

The Pants
Blueberry~ Cake Leggings -TSS 9/10- Classic Pack. These leggings come in Bebe Toddler & Youth, Toddleedoo and comes in adults of Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique, and Venus. These are a HUD driven color pack. 

*HAIR* 

Truth- Blush - Brunette 

*SHOES8

Tippy Tap- Sibilla Boots - Xmas Edition. shoes and socks available in Toddleedoo and Tweeneedoo. These are a group gift. 

*POSE*

p.o.s.e. ~ Xmas cookies - Comes with pose and cookies for the mouth and both hands. 

*BODY INFO*
Click here for body information. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...