Saturday, November 26, 2022

#49~Sharing the cookies~ Featuring Kinderstrudle and P.O.S.E at Thimble

 


After making the cookies this morning. I decided it was best to share my cookies that I messed up on with the baby deer that we had at the house. I am not sure if they are to eat cookies. But they just a baby like me. They can have cookies. I wanted to be comfy so I decided to wear my Kinderstrudle: Sawyer Outfit. It's available at Thimble. Along with the pose from p.o.s.e. called Share my cookies. 


*OUTFIT* 
Kinderstrudle~ Sawyer Outfit ~ SOPK1 ~ Available in Toddleedoo, Chonk and Bebe. Also comes in 3 different tops. Pumpkin Pie *Shown*, Leg day and Quitters. The leggings come with it and they are BOM. You can get this outfit at Thimble from Nov 20th till Dec 4th. 

*HAIR* 
Wasabi~ Pomme Cap Ed. Hair- Absolute Pack 

*SHOES*
Tru Clothing~ Soy Sneakers~ White Comes in Adult, Bebe Youth and Toddler, Toddleedoo, Tweeneedoo and Tweenster. Available at Thimble from Nov. 20th till Dec. 4th 

*POSE*
p.o.s.e. ~Share my cookies LB This is a Lullabeeb pose but the pose ball can be used as for a TD. Available at Thimble from Nov. 20th till Dec. 4th. 

*BODY INFO*
Please click HERE for more info. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...