Sunday, November 27, 2022

#50~ Snuggles with the Mommy~ Featuring Sweet Moments at Thimble

 




Today I was in the snuggle cuddly mood. So I asked mommy if we could cuddle. So we did. We snuggled by my Christmas tree in my room. Snuggles with my mommy are the best thing other than snuggles with my daddy.


*FEATURED ITEM*

Sweet Moments~  Pose 87. Comes with the chair. You just sit and can edit yourself. It is for a Lullabeeb and an adult. Available at Thimble  from Nov. 20th till Dec 4th.

*OUTFIT* 

Viv.a! Kids~ Dorothy Set ~ Little Deer Available in Lullabeeb only. 

*ACCESSORIES*

Hello Bebe- Comfort Blanket Panda 
Sister Friend~ Children's Turban White 

*BODY INFORMATION* 
 Click HERE for the info!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...