Friday, November 4, 2022

#36~ A walk on the rocky side ~ Featuring Moon and Back Boutique


Today, I decided to go for a walk. Never hurts to go for a walk to clear your mind and be one with nature. It was a little cooler than it has been out but that just means autumn is here. I knew just from the weather that I needed to make sure I wore my Rowan Outfit from Moon and Back Boutique. 

~OUTFIT~

Moon and Back Boutique ~Rowan~ Comes in Toddleedoo, Bebe, Lullabeeb, Tweeneedoo and Youth. This outfit comes in 5 different colors that you can get. 
This outfit is available start November 5th only at Woodland

~SHOES~

TippyTaps ~ Giulia Shoes in Hazel Toddleedoo and Tweeneedoo sizes 

~HAIR~

Magika ~ Hazel 

For everything else 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...